Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense for Link Analysis

Can one use Qlik Sense to analyse relationships between entities such as the below diagram? Does not need to necessarily be displayed as a Graph database however I am interested in star relationships. An example application would be to understand the buying experience of customers - whether they shop from the same location or different locations, etc.

Links2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello James - thanks for your question.

We do have something like this, it is available as an extension for Qlik Sense.

You can learn more about extensions here:

Qlik Sense - Introduction to Extensions (video)

This extensions is location on our Developer network known as Qlik Branch:

Qlik Branch - http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/56cea95aaaacff050825f6f8

This is the Network extension example:

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello James - thanks for your question.

We do have something like this, it is available as an extension for Qlik Sense.

You can learn more about extensions here:

Qlik Sense - Introduction to Extensions (video)

This extensions is location on our Developer network known as Qlik Branch:

Qlik Branch - http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/56cea95aaaacff050825f6f8

This is the Network extension example:

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
deepwadhwa28
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Michael,

My requirement is similar to this post. I need to draw straight line Network diagram as I have tried this extension object but I am not able to draw straight-line diagram. Please help here or suggest me the solution for this kind of requirement.

Thanks
DEEPAK