Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data point with Light blue lable in qliksense

How to create the chart below with Data point inside the column bar in light blue (1.8k) as in the image below???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Hussain,

This is not something a developer has direct control over.  Qlik Sense is optimising the chart based on the data and the available screen real estate.  This is part of the responsive design and smart visualization capability that ensure optimal display on any device/screen size. 

Please see below on how the labeling changes on the top centre chart based on changing the aspect ratio and size of my window.

Josh

Qlik

2016-11-03 14_51_55-Human Capital Management _ Sheets - Qlik Sense.png

2016-11-03 14_55_26-Movies & TV.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

I do not think it is possible to have a value in a blue box.

There is an extension which plots values inside segments but you'll not get a box or blue color.

Qlik Branch

Not applicable
Author

I saw this from the qlik official website. see the link below

Qlik Sense

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Hussain,

This is automatic based on the responsive nature of the charts. If you turn on labels on data points and use a stacked bar chart and color by that dimension will display the data label as such:

Here is the Capital Management Example:- full screen

Condensed:

Notice many of the label light-blue boxes.

Hope this helps.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Hussain,

This is not something a developer has direct control over.  Qlik Sense is optimising the chart based on the data and the available screen real estate.  This is part of the responsive design and smart visualization capability that ensure optimal display on any device/screen size. 

Please see below on how the labeling changes on the top centre chart based on changing the aspect ratio and size of my window.

Josh

Qlik

2016-11-03 14_51_55-Human Capital Management _ Sheets - Qlik Sense.png

2016-11-03 14_55_26-Movies & TV.png