Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

some troubles about installing qlik sense on win7

recently,I need to install qlik sense on win7.After I finish the install,I try to

click the Qlik Mnaager Console icon,but there are some errors.The google chrome say that

"You are not allowed to access the Internet (ERROR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED)" or say that

"The page does not exist(404 Not Found)",or say refuse my connection

(ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED).(because I have installed for many times,so there are diffrent response)

The installation package name is Qlik_Sense_setup.exe.when in installing,I choose

full setup and choose the central type and then input the database password.And then

in the Service credentials page,I enter the username and password,and then choose the

host name it automatically dispalyed.after I install it,there was two icon.on is qmc another

is hub.

I did not know what wrong,I really hope someone can help me!

2 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

In Internet options, Connection - LAN Setting - Check Automatically detect setting and uncheck Proxy server setting.

Apply and check.

Vegar
MVP
MVP

If you are installing on a computer used for multiple tasks then check for conflicts in the communication ports. For info on ports read https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.0/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Server/Server-...

If you have vpn-clients running on the machine it could trouble the environment, look for Cisco vpn, forticlient, vmware etc. Even in the vpn case it is often port conflicts causing the trouble.

Note: Qlik Sense is not fully supported on win 7 as far as I know, last I checked win 7 was only for demo and laboration purpous.(please correct me if I'm wrong)