Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
odassier
Creator II
Creator II

Is there a way to move sheets around in an App?

I created thee sheets and now my fourth I realize I want to be the first (cover sheet).  It does not seem like I can click-and-drag them around when I'm in the App overview menu.  The only way I found was to "duplicate" the sheets one by one, which puts tham at the end of the list, then delete the first three originals.  There must be a better way?

16 Replies
EmmaC
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Dear Mike,

Thanks for you answer! But I really cannot move them in the desktop version

I am running Qlik Sense Desktop 3.1 SR1 qliksensedesktop: 10.3.6

(german version)

Should i install another version?

kind regards,

Emma

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Emma - that is the latest version, it may be something on your machine, I am not sure.

If you

We are talking about moving sheets within an app correct? - Just making sure, because you cannot move the APPs in the hub, they are in a fixed alphabetical order.

Does that work?

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solition. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
alextimofeyev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You have to click and hold the mouse cursor down (or your finger, if using touchscreen) before trying to move.

alextimofeyev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Olivier,

when you press the mouse button down to grab a sheet, hold it still for a second before trying to move - does it change anything?

EmmaC
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Thanks a lot Alex! That was it! It is not the "normal" drag and drop action, but you have to click and hold the mouse down for a second before trying to move it!

EmmaC
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Got it!!! Thanks!!!

odassier
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Alex, it worked for me too.