Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

Border issue in Nprinting levels

Hi all,

I have created a pixel perfect report with levels, where it loops through each row for creating a table. For this i have added a border ( like  |_|  , with no top border).

When i take a pdf or preview this, i get table with some times boder or no border or boder with thick width

When previewed i get as below:

Capture.PNG

Sometimes, some table like below with no borders:

Capture1.PNG

Things i noticed, when i enlarge images, i see two border lines overlapping with little space, see images below

with 125% Zooming

Capture125.PNG

with 150% Zooming

Capture150.PNG

How to avoid this spacing between border lines, so that all boders should appear with same width and borders for all rows(as you can see for some table there is no border visible even border is assigned)

12 Replies
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

HI,

Nothing is there. check this image Capturert.PNG

Its just header and label in detailreport 2

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

If all the spacing and cell borders are given properly then it should be consistent only.

Not able to comment beyond without seeing the full template and QVW.

Regards

Harish

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Harish,

Thanks for taking time and answering our queries,

I think it is default behavior of Nprinting to show some border lines in table to be darker than other border lines in table.

So for this, my Colleague found a solution to put only top and right border to table. and filling first column left border and last row bottom border of table with  formatting rules of collection.

If it is not, then if you think it can be done in just borders itself, please share your thoughts on this, it will be very helpful to others and like me.

Regards,

Supriya