Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help with data models

Hello all, please your help, with my data model, I have a table of delivery of sales orders where is all the detail of what sold, a table of budget where the items seller, year, month and goal, My problem is that by showing the budget in a dynamic table are not being considered items that have not been sold. The sales order delivery table is the main table, attached picture of how the model is

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you explain with example ?

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

I think you want to show both Sales and Budget which is are currently in different tables on a common time dimension field Year,Month !

Is this correct? if yes, Read  Canonical Date

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Not applicable
Author

Hello, thanks for your help

i have a budget table with fields: CodeItem,CodeSalesman,Month, Year and budgetkg and a table sales with fields: CodeItem,CodeSalesman,Month,Year,Kgsold, CodeClient, etc. in this tables are the sales, mi problem for example is when a CodeItem was not sold, this not appear in my pivot table, oly show the budget for items solds but should to show all items

My dimensions are: CodeSalesMan, Year, Month,CodeItem

Expresion:  Sum(BudgetKG)

Not applicable
Author

in addition to year and month, i have dimensions CodeSalesMan and CodeItem, can you explain me with a example canonical date