Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How change the screen resolution from developers view to webview?

Hi,

I'm working with a QlikView application and the developers view and webview have different positions for the objects. Can I control the resolution on the different views?

Thanks for your time.

Jon

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi my friend,

I regret to say that you can't do that without extensions. But I have a solution, you can reduce zoom in developer view and when you active the webview, you will be able to see as the screen is enlarged. You have to enter in sheet properties -> general -> zoom (Percent), here you have to enter a number, for example 68.

Regards,

Jaime GC

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi my friend,

I regret to say that you can't do that without extensions. But I have a solution, you can reduce zoom in developer view and when you active the webview, you will be able to see as the screen is enlarged. You have to enter in sheet properties -> general -> zoom (Percent), here you have to enter a number, for example 68.

Regards,

Jaime GC

enriquem
Creator
Creator

Hi Jon,

I have the same problem with my next example and I solve it without the property "ADVANCED" in "Style asignation" on Document Properties (You can see in the file attached).

If you know another form to solve it, please notify me.

Regards.

Kind Regards,
Enrique Mora.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jaime, that helps me to work more comfortable

Not applicable
Author

Hi Enrique,

I don´t know what are you doing in your file. As I know, the "ADVANCED" property is for development cases (it has more solutions when you are creating objects...).

Thanks for your answer

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It's a pleasure my firend! If you have any questions you can contact me!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Congratulations enriquem‌ !!!!!

Not applicable
Author

Congratulation my friend enriquem‌ !!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author