Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Add % to label in Expression Editor

Hi,

I'm trying to format a calculation as a percentage in the Colors and Legend: By Measure: Expression Editor section of a Map chart.  Can someone tell me if that is possible and if so, how to go about doing it?  The basic formula is as follows:

count(distinct([Acct]))/sum(TotalEEs)

Thanks,

Bryan

12 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Legend will show the values which you measure will return.

And you are using color by expression so it will create buckets accordingly.

If you want percentage to be shown there you will need to change the number of measure which is displaying 0.15

Try changing it and then check what does it show in legends

Not applicable
Author

As mentioned above, the number in the measure (influencing the size of the circle) is the number of employees in an employer group (formatted as 1,234). 

The color of the circle is based on the participation rate in the employer group--that is, the number of customers we have in the employer out of all employees in the employer.  Example:  250 customers in a 1,000 employee group = .25 or a 25% participation rate.

Unless I'm mistaken, based on what you're saying there is no way to change the formatting of the participation numbers represented in the colors because we need the size of the circles to be based on the number of employees.  We can't have the measure be formatted as 12.3% because that would foul up the formatting of the number of employees.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Let me try it with some dummy data set.