Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aniruddhyadutta
Creator
Creator

Sorting issue in graph

Hi Friends,

I have a simple requirement to sort my dimension .

But no permutation or combination is working.Can you please help me out?

graph.PNG

I want my time dimension in x axis to be sorted in 15 mins interval i.e starting with 6:00:00 PM.

Do i need to achieve with expression coz sorting it numerically in ascending or descending order is not working.

AD

19 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

Sample Data?

aniruddhyadutta
Creator
Creator
Author

like u can refer to my screen shots..if that helps?

can you help me to come up any sorting by expression technique?

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Ok, I'll try to create my own.

Update:

I tried with my data but it comes me in sequence unlike yours. Again the sorting will change from data to data and all I see is a Line chart and that's not really helpful.

Provide a sample data which reflects the data you've. Not raw data, just dummy data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you add a screenshot of the sorting section of the edit screen.

aniruddhyadutta
Creator
Creator
Author

sort1.PNGsort2.PNG

aniruddhyadutta
Creator
Creator
Author

i do appreciate for the effort Aehman..

Anonymous
Not applicable

So is toggle dimension your date field?

aniruddhyadutta
Creator
Creator
Author

I am using aggr funtion in my measure expression where i qm including the 1st dimension of the toggle dimesnion I have created i.e Hour_link...the other 2 dimenions in my toggle dimension are timestamp_15 and timestamp_5..for 15 min and 5 min interval which I am creating through a master calender script

measure def:

if (SELECTOR1='CUM',

(RangeSum(Above(Sum(Aggr(Count({$<ALERT_PROC_STATUS= {'SUCCESS'},ALERT_DIRECTION={'I'},SERVER_NAME={'Axway_DEV'}>}CORE_ID),Hour_link)),0,RowNo()))+

RangeSum(Above(Sum(Aggr(Count({$<PROTOCOL = {'SAPALE'},ALERT_DIRECTION={'I'},PROTOCOL_INFO = {'TID=*'}>}ALERT_OUT_WFID),Hour_link)),0,RowNo()))),

(Sum(Aggr(Count({$<ALERT_PROC_STATUS = {'SUCCESS'},ALERT_DIRECTION={'I'},SERVER_NAME={'Axway_DEV'}>}CORE_ID),Hour_link))+

Sum(Aggr(Count({$<PROTOCOL = {'SAPALE'},ALERT_DIRECTION={'I'},PROTOCOL_INFO = {'TID=*'}>}ALERT_OUT_WFID),Hour_link))))

aniruddhyadutta
Creator
Creator
Author

yes Bella...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok it looked to me like it was sorting by the measure not the axis but as that is not the case sorry I don't have any other ideas.