Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

QMC log message - 'Active session found for App '

Hi,

I have created a task in QMC and found that 'Active session found for App' message and the task status skipped. So anyone can tell me what is the reason behind this and how can I overcome this situation.

Thanks,

Sandip

9 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, have a look at the link below.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.1/Subsystems/Troubleshooting-Qlik-Sense-using-logs/Content/Serve...

Hope this will help

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Do you know how Qlik Sense Scheduler Service (QSS) can be re-started or stop or run again from QMC?

In the help I have seen that they are using Qlik Sense Scheduler Service (QSS) keyword. So I think I need to restart that services in QMC. Please give me some screenshots or give me some instructions how to work with that.

Thanks,

Sandip

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Go to Services - > Search and Select for Qlik Sense Scheduler Service -> Right click and select Restart

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I think I need to go schedulers menu item, not schedulers. see the below screenshot and note that I am using QlikSense Management Console.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

To Restart Service you don't need to go to QMC

Click on Windows Button - > Search Services -> Open Services -> Search and Select for Qlik Sense Scheduler Service -> Right click and select Restart

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I have to logout from the qmc and have also restarted the Qlik Sense Scheduler Service from the service of windows system. But have found another problem occur:

2016-11-16 03:19:50 0193   store [Dim Activity Code Tran] into lib://JHDH_Data_Hub/3_QVDs/Transformation/Dim_Trans_Activity_Code.qvd](qvd)

2016-11-16 03:19:50        Failed to open file in write mode for file C:\QlikSenseFilesMVP\3_QVDs\Transformation\Dim_Trans_Activity_Code.qvd

2016-11-16 03:19:50        Error: Failed to open file in write mode for file C:\QlikSenseFilesMVP\3_QVDs\Transformation\Dim_Trans_Activity_Code.qvd

2016-11-16 03:19:50        Execution Failed

I have found the above error while I have executed the tasks one after another based on the successful execution of dependent tasks.

Please suggest what to do now?

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

this error occurred after restarting services?

how much buffer time you have in between dependent tasks?

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

This is the task details:

Please see the above screen shots and the below screen shots are for the dependent tasks for that task: