Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I would like to connect two fact tables with dimension on different level of granularity

hello,

I saw similar case that was disscused  by Qlick Community but in my view there is some  specyfic elements which treat that case as something different.

My problem is related to lack of knowledge how I should connect fact table named  History Data,  where the lowest level of graduality is 1 atm, settlement date, currency with another fact table named Cash Usage,  where the lowest level of graduality is country, settlement date, currency. I would like to drill down data using hierarchies which I created in Dimension named ATM Parameters ( eg. Hierarchy by Country, etc ).At the moment I can not agregate correctly  values ( withdrawals and cash at vault ) using hierarchy Country from ATM Parameters table. why? Could you please give me a some advice?

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

regards,

Tomek

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Is this a question about creating a data model in Qlikview? The screenshots don't seem to have anything to do with Qlikview.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

no, it isn't. would you be so kind tell me where and how  I can  upload my topic?

Tomek

Gysbert_Wassenaar

This site is dedicated to Qlikview and Qlik Sense. Perhaps you should post your question on a site dedicated to whatever product you're using. Or perhaps on stackoverflow.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

ok thanks a lot. So I will try to find required platform for my subject.

regards,

Tomek