Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacoli2013
Creator
Creator

PieCharts

Hello,

I want to make more PieCharts for one Dimension

I have two tables: Sales and Productgroups and I made two Dashboards, one for Sales and one for Products.

On the SalesDashboard I have a Straighttable, a BarChart and a PieChart. In all three the dimension is Company. The Expressions are:  Sum(Sales), Sum(Targets),   Sum(Sales) - Sum(Targets) and Sum(Sales) / Sum(Targets).

The presentation of KPI Sum(Sales) / Sum(Targets) is in %, the others in amounts.

On the ProductsDashboard I have a Pivottable, a BarChart and a PieChart. In the Pivottable the dimensions are ProductGroup and Product,  in the BarChart and PieChart the dimension is a cycle – group with members ProductGroup and Product. The Expressions are:  Sum(ProdSales), Sum(Costs),   Sum(ProdSales) - Sum(Costs) and Sum(ProdSales) / Sum(Costs).

The presentation of KPI Sum(ProdSales) / Sum(Costs) is in %, the others in amounts.

Now I want to change my Dashboards, upgrade them so I have the next questions:

• ·On the SalesDashboard in the BarChart the presentation of the values are in large %-values, what is the reason of this and how can I change that in normal values.
  • ·On the ProductDashboard in the PieChart the text productgroup is not complete : productgrou, what is the reason of this and how can I change that in normal values.
  • ·On both Dashboards I wish to have more PieCharts: on the SalesDashboard a PieChart for every  Company one PieChart and on the ProductDashboard a PieChart for every Productgroup one PieChart. Is this possible and how can I fix that.

In the future the data will come from QVD’s which are create in the DataWareHouse, so then the number of Companies is not four like now in my table at the moment, but n-companies. This also applies for ProductGroup and Product.

I can change the presentation of this Table, by putting a check mark by horizontal on the Presentationtab, then the CompanyNumbers become the ColumnNames and #Sales, etc. become the rows.   

I will add my Qlikview Document PieCharts and a word document with my Grafics.

I hope that someone with more experience and knowledge in Designing can help me.

Thanks in regards,

Court

4 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

• ·On the SalesDashboard in the BarChart the presentation of the values are in large %-values, what is the reason of this and how can I change that in normal values.

Correct the percentage formula or number presentation, sum(Sales) should not be shown as a percentage for example

• ·On the ProductDashboard in the PieChart the text productgroup is not complete : productgrou, what is the reason of this and how can I change that in normal values.

Looks fine to me?

• ·On both Dashboards I wish to have more PieCharts: on the SalesDashboard a PieChart for every  Company one PieChart and on the ProductDashboard a PieChart for every Productgroup one PieChart. Is this possible and how can I fix that.

Look in to using the trellis option

Please remember to mark this as helpful or the correct answer if I have helped you or answered your question.

pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your quick reponse.

That with sales is a stupid mistake from me, I correct it and now it great

I will look in the Trellis Option. Never made  a TrellisGrafic so it is a challenge for me, a learning-process

Court

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Hi Court,

Not a problem, the trelis is useful but takes some fiddling to get right sometimes.

There is a good post here, albeit bar charts, which might help

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-4762

pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks