Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Inbox empty

hi all ,

why my inbox is empty ?

PLease let me know if anyone had faced this type of issue.  till now it is showed me all threads now it is not showing

inbox.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi guys,

We identified the error and were able to fix it. You should be back to normal! Thanks for the heads up.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Same for me. Also some other information (activity stream for example) seems to be stopped.

Maybe sli‌ could have a look at this?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

ufffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thanks stefan .....for your information.  i don't know why this is happened.

i got one mail  yesterday stating that  community  will be close  ......like that  i dnt know what is happening?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. We will look into it and get back to you.

Best Regards, Sara

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

thanks.. sara  for early respond.  do asap.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The same happened to me, yesterday or the day (night) before. Probably a global phenomenon, affecting everyone. Or not?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Am not sure ... its happened to some one only... i think..... without community Day is not passing ahead

some one will help on this.

nihalbuddy09
Creator II
Creator II

I am having the same issue and hoping to see everything will get back to normal soon...

Thanks all for your information.

Not applicable

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know we are working on a fix. More information to come. Thanks for your patience!

Not applicable

Hi guys,

We identified the error and were able to fix it. You should be back to normal! Thanks for the heads up.