Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Simple table in 3.1

Hi,

I am facing a strange issue after upgrading to 3.1 build. All the simple tables which I had in my apps do not seems to auto adjust their width as per the number of columns.

See the image below

Untitled.jpg

Observe the space after the last column over here, now if I embed this page in my application and view it on screens with different resolution it does not fit the table completely. It shows the same space at the end and column widths have to be manually adjusted in qliksense.

6 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

you adjust width of columns by dragging the vertical line

Not applicable
Author

The thing is I do not want to do that all the time.

It used to auto adjust as per the available space in the previous versions.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

It does auto adjust by default.

Not applicable
Author

Yea it did on the earlier versions, but now it has stopped doing that and it is just for the simple table.

What we do is create these charts in qlik and then we show them in a web application. So earlier the tables used to auto adjust as per the screen resolution and available space but now they don't.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

change the size of table.

I think according to number of columns you have given it more space than required.

Reduce the size and it will adjust for that size.

Have you tried this?

It works for me in latest version

Not applicable
Author

I have tried that, but the thing is that I cannot reduce the width of the table initially in sheet. If I do that then it messes up the overall view as then there is a lot of empty space on the sheet if I have multiple charts on it. See the image below.

Untitled.jpg

See the gap at the end.