Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to export multiple reports within single excel using Nprinting extension objects?

Hi All,

We are displaying multiple reports in single qlikview sheet using straight  table. All reports names we are displayed in a multi box object at the top of this chart and when user select particular report from multi box then that report results will be displayed  in the chart. So all reports results will be displayed  in single sheet only. In our report there is huge data is there.

As per our requirement, how to export all reports in single excel with sheet wise separately.

Plaese provide the solution on this.

It is very urgent requirement........

Many thanks in advance for u r support......

Thanks......

4 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

there is a very easy solution it calls Qlik nprinting

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for u r quick response. I have able to export one report into excel using Nprinting extension objects but I am trying to export multiple reports at a time sheet wise.

Please provide me solution  on this. It is very helpful to me if u r provide any example on this.

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

it's actually should be quite simple

you need to use the page functionality

and use your report field as the field for paging

i'll try to create a demo later

Creating Excel reports ‒ Qlik NPrinting

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi  Liron,

I have created excel in the NPrinting Designer and as you mentioned that I have used Paging functionality to display multiple reports sheet wise.when I ran this task from NPrinting Designer then I able to produce the all 12 reports within single excel only.But when I trying to export all reports using Extension objects then I unable to produced same results from QlikView report.only I able to export single report which is selectable in the report.

I am trying to export rest report as well within same excel.I thought that NPrinting extension objects doesn't allows paging functionality.is it correct? If am wrong then why NPrinting extension objects doesn't produced all reports within single excel.

Thanks.....