cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v_petrenko
Partner - Contributor III

Project submitted to Qlik Branch isn't visible in search results

Hi everybody, I've submitted a project to Qlik Branch and after several days passed I still cannot find it neither in QlikView Projects list nor in Search results. However the project is visible in My Profile section and it's link and corresponding URL work fine.

I didn't find any feedback/support credentials nor any contribution policy on Branch site so I'm writing here with hope that Branch folks will read it. May be mentioning Brian Munz , akl would help.

My Branch account is vasiliypetrenko and the project is "Lineage Dependency Analyzer for QlikView", GitHub URL: GitHub - vasiliy-petrenko/QlikView-Lineage-Dependency-Analyzer: A free QlikView App that allows you ...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
websy1985
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Vasily,

Projects on Qlik Branch need to be approved by an admin or moderator before they appear publicly. I've approved this project now so within the next few minutes you should see it appear in the projects list.

Thanks

Nick

View solution in original post

4 Replies
websy1985
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Vasily,

Projects on Qlik Branch need to be approved by an admin or moderator before they appear publicly. I've approved this project now so within the next few minutes you should see it appear in the projects list.

Thanks

Nick

v_petrenko
Author

Thanks Nick, the problem is solved.

Several things are still confusing so I'd appreciate if you could help make them clear.

- how can contributor see his project status?

- what's the most appropriate feeedback and support channel (not sure if community is the optimal choice)? I'd like to report an annoying bug.

websy1985
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Typically a Project only has 2 statuses, approved or unapproved. You should be able to see your own 'unapproved' projects if you go the your 'My Profile' section which can be found under the user menu. It's unusual that it would take so long normally to approve a new project, it appears us moderators haven't been paying attention lately.

If you're not already a member I'd recommend signing up to the Qlik Branch slack forum. It's a great place to hang out and chat with other budding API developers and you can also get immediate answers to certain topics if the right people are online. You'll also be able to raise feature requests or report bugs for the Qlik Branch site as well (but not for core products I'm afraid). I've included a link where you can register below -

http://qlikbranch-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We have submitted couple of projects that is not visible in the public view. What is the typical turn around time so that we can plan accordingly.

The first one appeared for a short moment but is gone now.

Below are the projects:

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/5b0c7f11ec2b5c30ca3ccd1b

Qlik Branch