cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error Cache NPrinting

Hello everyone!

I installed Nprinting 17.2, but I have a problem.

My connection to the server is failed. I have this message :

Connection : Ok

Error : Request has been purged due to connection errors

I don't have any section access, I installed QV desktop on the same server.

Some suggestions?

Thank you

Katia

24 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes, the local connection is working.

Connection ok

Cache : Generated

But I need the server connection via the qvp

Katia

aaron_ppmc
Partner - Contributor III

ok... can you post your Connection to qvp?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, sure

Connection:

Error:CaptureNP2.PNG

CaptureNP.PNG

aaron_ppmc

it Looks for me correct - have you checked the logfiles?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes? I have this error:

ERROR An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QlikViewConnectionString, Engine.Navigator.QlikView.IQlikViewPool)' on type 'QlikViewContentNavigator'. ---> Invalid connection string parameter DocumentPath: qvp://vw-d-rxx-05/ADMINISTRATION/nprinting.qvw↵↓Parameter name: connectionString (See inner exception for details.) \n InnerException: Invalid connection string parameter DocumentPath: qvp://vw-d-rxx-05/ADMINISTRATION/nprinting.qvw↵↓Parameter name: connectionString \n Inner-innerException: Authentication Failed \n Inner-inner-innerException: None. \n ...in  connection with id: 8LJVIVDSQ-JOJIGFR8-9OKMGUFT A connectionString : navigator=qlikview;documentpath=qvp://vw-d-rxx-05/ADMINISTRATION/nprinting.qvw 

aaron_ppmc

why you use ADMINISTRATION in Connection string? try to replace it with AccessPoint or use both,

in you log file the Name of you qvw is nprinting.qvw not nprinting2.qvw?

has the nprinting Service user Access to the accespoint of you qv Server?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ADMINISTRATION is the name of the folder (AccessPoint folder)

Yes,  sorry I tested 2 connections:  nprinting.qvw and nprinting2.qvw, I copied the bad part of the script.

ERROR An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QlikViewConnectionString, Engine.Navigator.QlikView.IQlikViewPool)' on type 'QlikViewContentNavigator'. ---> Invalid connection string parameter DocumentPath: qvp://vw-d-rxx-05/ADMINISTRATION/nprinting2.qvw↵↓Parameter name: connectionString (See inner exception for details.) \n InnerException: Invalid connection string parameter DocumentPath: qvp://vw-d-rxx-05/ADMINISTRATION/nprinting2.qvw↵↓Parameter name: connectionString \n Inner-innerException: Authentication Failed \n Inner-inner-innerException: None. \n ...in  connection with id: 8LJVIVDSQ-JOJIGFR8-9OKMGUFT A connectionString : navigator=qlikview;documentpath=qvp://vw-d-rxx-05/ADMINISTRATION/nprinting2.qvw 

aaron_ppmc

have you try to replace it?

have you logged on to your Server (via Remote Desktop) as the nprinting Service user and can you open the nprinting2.qvw in you qv accesspoint?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes I tried to replace it and logged on to my server via the Remote Desktop as Nprinting service. I can open nprinting2.qwv in the accesspoint

aaron_ppmc

whats in the logs if you Change it do accesspoint, is nprtinting on the same machine as qlikview? try to Change to localhost?