Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display issue after installation of qlik sense 3.1 SR2 - 10.7.1

Hi All,

I just installed Qlik sense 3.1 SR2 - 10.7.1 and I have a display issue (on my Surface Pro 3). : the information are displayed bigger than before (I did not change the setting of my Surface : display parameters still 150 %)

How can I revert to the previous display size.

Thanks in advance

Dominique

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Dominique - Thanks for your question an interest in Qlik Sense.

I have seen mixed results with this as I am not quite sure if this is a supported device for Desktop.

You should be able to open a Chrome Browser and go to http://localhost:4848/hub - let me know if anything changes.

• If you are new to Qlik Sense and don't have access to another machine - you may also want to look at Qlik Sense Cloud. You do not need to install any software on your machine:http://qliksensecloud.com/
  • Can you test using a web browser going to Qlik Sense Cloud and note the results?

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
abbiedinh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Michael,

I am using Surface pro 4, Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems.

When I update to Qlik Sense 3.1 SR2,

1. issue: The resolution when open Sense Desktop (not browser) is very big (bellows screenshort)

2. when I open apps by using browser, Apps' icons were same size as Qlik Sense 3.1.1 (I tested on internet explore, edge and Chrome)

3. issue: when I open app by using I.E and Edge, I could not expand chart. It didn't appear any button yet, but it worked on Chrome.

Can you help to support,

Thank you,

Abbie

Not applicable
Author

Hello Michael,

Yes I'm speaking about Qlik sense desktop (using Browser the display is ok).

My concern is that before I install the update display on Desktop was also OK

I'm under win 10