Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

nPrint ppt dynamic chart issue. Not able to drag and drop tabels into edit chart data

Hi all.

Wondering if any has the same issue as myself and how you fixed it.

Referring to this thread: How to Create a PowerPoint Chart using Native QlikView Tables

When I try to edit the data in the excel sheet in te power point chart the excel sheet open "outside" nPrint so I am not able to drag and drop the tables in Nprint over.

Is there a setting in excel or nPrint I might have missed? Thank you.

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I am also facing the same problem. Somebody Please help!!!!!!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Framnes,

I figured it out. The answer is really simple that we overlooked it. You just have minimize the size of two applications(nprinting & excel)  and keep it side by side. And then this drag & drop will work. Hope I could be of help to you.

Thanks,

Siva

mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

you can also do it without resizing windows - just start dragging and then use alt-tab to switch to the excel window while still holding the mouse button. Then you can drop the fields.

BR,

Matus

Not applicable
Author

Hi all. thanks for good suggestions. I managed to drag the data but the chart is not responding as it should. Has anyone had this problem? I have included a ppt pres with the problem I am facing. If anyone can see what I am doing wrong, please please let me know

Not applicable
Author

I also encountered this problem. But then I was able to solve this.

1. At first I checked how the data of the chart in QlikView looks like

2.Using that data format I created a chart in ppt

3.After that in place of that data, I dragged and dropped the chart elements

Thanks,

Sivapriya