Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harishicon
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

RSM (Repository Snapshot Manager)

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell about Repository Snapshot Manager and how to use it ?. I am following exactly the same steps given in Qliksense help but not working .

@Michael Tarallo , Please make the video on the same so that  it can be used .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You might find the reason for your trouble by examining / looking at the log files produced by the RSM.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Please don't double post to the forum - it causes confusion and unnecessary duplication. Post relies here

RSM (Repository Snapshot Manager)

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
harishicon
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi jontydkpi,

It has been happened by mistake , not knowingly . Whatever you have given solution not working . That's why I mentioned @Michael Tarallo  to make the video .

Vegar
MVP
MVP

You might find the reason for your trouble by examining / looking at the log files produced by the RSM.

harishicon
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

As i am running  RepositorySnapshotManager.exe taking the copy in other folder then it is making log folder consisting error that is "Invalid argument specified, use RepositorySnapshotManager -h for help and/or refer to documentationException in thread main, msg=Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.,code=-2146233079".

I have tried every solution provided on community as well as in qlik.com portal. One more thing , as i click on .exe of RSM window is popped up for milliseconds only and get the log consists the above mentioned error.

Please suggest me solutions.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Don't double click the .exe. You need to start it from a command line and pass it the appropriate parameters.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
harishicon
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

how to open from command line?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

4 Ways to Open the Command Prompt in Windows - wikiHow

harishicon
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

As I am running command through cmd that is given error metioned below . Please have a look and revert me.

"C:\Users\zzbajsa>RepositorySnapshotManager.exe

'RepositorySnapshotManager.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external com

mand,

operable program or batch file."

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Get somebody who has experience with working with a command prompt.