Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How save data in server?

Hi Everyone,

I am using QlikView personal Edition and impoted a spreadsheet in it.

Now I have to save that spreadsheet in server. How can I do that?

9 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Please can you explain in detail? I am confused here, I am not sure if you are referring to QlikView Server, Database Server or Web Server. Generally with personal edition you would not get QlikView Server as it is desktop personal edition. I am also assuming that you are fully aware on how the personal edition works. I mean you can't share your QlikView documents with other users neither you can open documents created for other users. Personal edition is generally used for learning purpose.

Please let me know if you need further help!

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have to save data in QlikView server so that other user can use it.

So what should I do?

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Sorry! You can't share documents with personal edition. However, if you have full edition then you use Access Point or Publisher to share QV documents.

Hope this helps!

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

could you provide me a link to download free trial version of QlikView Full Edition?

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Harshit - Sorry! I am afraid that QV doesn't provide that option. However, you can contact one of the account managers to see if they can help you.

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

Thank you..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

you can use TortoiseSVN for the downloading and uploading purpose. Its really good to use and seems freely available on the web. Just check it out

Regards.

Shubham

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shubham,

I am using QlikView personal edition.

Will TortoiseSVN help me to achieve that in personal edition?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Harshit,

It doen't matter which edition you are using. The Tortoise SVN is kind of FTP (file transfer tool) and if you have to upload some data or changes you can use this software. We use every time to update our files to the server and commit our changes to the server everday by this tool. It creates a repository browser and let you update or upload files to the server.

Please visit http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads.html and let me know whether it satifies your question by marking correct answer or else helpful answer.

Please join us in QlikView India. http://community.qlik.com/groups/qlikview-india

Thanks & Regards

Shubham Kumar