Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik sense license

Hello everyone,

I'm a little bit lost here i don't get how the qlik sense server licensing goes is the tokens are same as the license or they're two different things and i should buy the license then the tokens .

Can anyone help ?
Thanks in advance have a nice day .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

thank so much for the answer,

what i was loking for is a combination between your answered and Andrew's "the pricing page."

View solution in original post

6 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

HI Houda,

please check out the following section from the Qlik Sense Online Help

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.1/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Server/Server-...

HTH

Andy

Not applicable
Author

hello Andrew, thank you for your answer .

i read the document and what i understood is that they're the same thing and that there are 2 types of tokens but i don't know if what i understood is the right thing .

Thanks

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Houda,

check this out:

http://www.qlik.com/us/pricing

Andy

rittermd
Master
Master

You purchase x number of licenses(tokens).  Once you load them onto your installation then you can choose to have them be named user tokens (1 token per user with unlimited logins).  Or as login tokens (1 token = 10 logins).  Login token are used for people who don't login often.  Named user would be developers and such who are in Qlik all of the time.  A login token is good for 1 login for 1 hour.  Then it is unavailable again for 30 days.

It is a little confusing.

Not applicable
Author

thank you for the answer ,

whati was loking for is a combination between mark  answered and the pricing page.

Not applicable
Author

thank so much for the answer,

what i was loking for is a combination between your answered and Andrew's "the pricing page."