cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patbuchanan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Connection Cache Status stuck on Generating

On my server I have Qlik Sense 3.1 SR3 and NPrinting 17.1.2 along with QlikView Desktop 17.10 SR1.  I've had success with importing my Qlik Sense certificate and I've got a valid licence and have opened files with QlikView.  I can create the connection and it says it's okay but the Cache Status is stuck on Generating.

Connection:

CacheStatus-Generating.JPG

Services:

Qlik-Services.JPG

CPU:

Qlik-CPU.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
patbuchanan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I had to upgrade to 17.2.2 that was just released and then renew my QlikView license for the my account that logs on as the Services and then I was able to get Connections to create for both QlikView and Qlik Sense.

In the Engine log I was getting:

****ERROR: QlikView license violation detected ! Attn: Connections to QlikView will not work. ****

so my QlikView license for the account that was logging on as a service got dropped but once I opened in server and got it renewed, it worked!!!

I also was able to get 3.1 SR3 to work with this configuration on the same box along with Qlikview 12.10 SR1

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

can you attach your logs?

to see which error you get

patbuchanan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks I've attached the logs to the original post

sravankumarkaturi

Hi Pat,

I recommend you to update to newest version if possible as new vresions are having some bug fixes.
Coming to the issue here did you try restarting the services .

thanks - sravan

patbuchanan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I had to upgrade to 17.2.2 that was just released and then renew my QlikView license for the my account that logs on as the Services and then I was able to get Connections to create for both QlikView and Qlik Sense.

In the Engine log I was getting:

****ERROR: QlikView license violation detected ! Attn: Connections to QlikView will not work. ****

so my QlikView license for the account that was logging on as a service got dropped but once I opened in server and got it renewed, it worked!!!

I also was able to get 3.1 SR3 to work with this configuration on the same box along with Qlikview 12.10 SR1