Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Failed Task On QMC?

Hi,

I have some task that shows failed staus in status tab.

Error on Log: Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. --->                     QDSMain.Exceptions.SourceDocumentNotFoundException: Could not find SourceDocument (Distribution): path of that file

Error on Log: Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. --->                     QDSMain.Exceptions.SourceDocumentNotFoundException: Could not find SourceDocument (Distribution): path of that file

But I had checked that in Source document contain that QVW file. with same trigger that I had applied.

I not am able to understand what to do in such scenario.

please help me .

QlikView Support

thank you,

Yogesh J

Labels (2)
22 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi SJ,

I have checked that file in the source folder which is not present.But I dont have access to map folder I can just run task from my side

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Agree with Staffan here. Do you have ability to create/edit Publisher tasks? Or, to make changes within the QMC? If you don't have the necessary permissions on Windows Server or QlikView Management Console, then you'll need to work with those who do.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Then contact Your Qlikview Server Admin. If you havent correct Access Your not suppose to do this.

If you still is the one who should do this, ask for more premissions.