cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS_BA2: Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Exam - v2

Hi,

i want to give Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Exam in some days for the first time ,

now when i am registering my self for the same , i got the following exam name ,

What is the meaning of this "QS_BA2: Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Exam - v2 "

is this the same for Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Exam

what is the meaning of v2 ? or QS_BA2 ?

is this the second version of exam ?

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I am not sure !!

but I think QS_BA2

QS means Questions

BA means Business Analyst

2: I don't know !!!

v2: I don't know !!!

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

This is the Qlik Sense Business Analyst exam.

The v2 means (or mend) that the exam is (was) the 2nd version of the exam, the version for Qlik Sense 2.0.

Note that the v2 version of the exam is no longer available as since the end of November / early December 2016 the Qlik Sense 3.0 version (so v3) of the exam has replaced it.

May you live in interesting times!
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Hi Everyone - The version number (v2) indicates it's for Qlik Sense Version 2. As Onno mentioned, we now have the Qlik Sense Version 3 exams available in English only.

When you register for your exam on the Pearson VUE web site, you will still see the Qlik Sense Version 2 exams (codes QS_Admin2, QS_DA2, and QS_BA2). These are the TRANSLATED versions ONLY - Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish.

These translated exams will be taken down sometime in 2017, I'm not sure when. At this moment we still do not have plans to translate the Qlik Sense Version 3 exams, so if it's important for you to take your Qlik Sense Certification Exam in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese or Spanish, I suggest you register for the Version 2 exams ASAP. Good luck!

If you have more questions, email certification@qlik.com