Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asb02512
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Root Admin Login Issue

Hello All.

Issue:- Unable to login using Root Admin ID.

we are  using Qlik Sense 3.0. We created Three Root Admins and one test user. It was working fine. But Today(i.e.Dec 19th 2016) when we try to login to the Qlik sense using ROOT ADMIN Credentials. not getting the access again and again asking for username password.

When we try to login using the Test User (not an admin) logged in successfully. but to work on the apps we need to logged in using Admin access.

I tried to troubleshoot by repairing the installation but there is no use. and tried to access using different browsers still we cant access the the QMC or Hub facing the same issue. Can anyone please help in this regard.

15 Replies
asb02512
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes But that Test User doesnt have any Admin Rights. even If i logged in using Test User Credentials. It is having access for two applications in Everyone Stream thats it. I F i try to access QMC using this user all the QMC was displaying in deactive mode.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Check with AD whether those IDs are not inactive or blocked or locked

asb02512
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Guys Got it.... From AD i reset all the Passwords of the ADMIN USERS and Configured with new passwords. Restarted all the QLIK Services. Now i got the access for all the ADMINS and tested through all the browsers. Its working now, Thanks for your support SHRADDHA and LECH thank u so much

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

great

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Great! Glad you have solved this one

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
asb02512
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Help from you guys is most Valuable and support