Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue: The load Balancing module did not return any engine service for the following app:_hub

Issue update QlikSense 3.1.2

qs.png

9 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

try to restart the dispatcher service 

Not applicable
Author

thank you for the follow, i already restarted the service, also restarted the server, and the issue persists thanks

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III

Did you solve this issue?

jaisoni_trp
Creator II
Creator II

Is it a brand new multi node environment?

Not applicable
Author

thank you, it´s an update from 2.4 to 3.1.2, the problem persists, it is an single node environment, the server has 2 physical processors, all qlik sense services up, firewall down, ipv6 disable, internet connection, any recommendation?.Screenshot_1.png

Not applicable
Author

also the qlik sense engine services not restart, only with force stop or restarting the server

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III

I had a similar error and the below two steps solved it

1. Added and given full control to qlik service user(account under which all qlik services should run) in security for the folder C:/Programdata/Qlik

2. Ran the Qlik Sense repository service also under the qlik service  user. Only the repository database should be under 'Local System'

Not applicable
Author

thank you, i made all recommendation, even restarting the server, all services are up, but problem persist, somebody has a guide for installation complete without losing the license, thanks

Not applicable
Author

The solution was reinstall the server...