Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warrentk80
Creator
Creator

New field of PivotTable

Goodmorning everyone

I created a pivot table where a size (Step) is the column header.

in Table I included the partial sums.

Now I need to insert an additional column (esperessione) queue where to insert the% of the total value per line compared to the total data.

the expression forumla know how realizzarla.il problem is that adding an expression in the table Pivot the field is exposed for each phase. (Table 2)

how can I create an additional column (expression) in the Pivot Table.

alternatively I could create a linear table, but do not know how to create the subtotals in the linear table.

Thanks for collaboration

Andrew

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try count(Ticket)/count(total <Tipo> Ticket)

or perhaps count(Ticket)/count(total <Fase> Ticket)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

I tried, the problem is not solved.

I know how to set the formula, but I would like the field only in the queue and not next to each state.

attached the end result and I would like

thank you

Andrew

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I know how to set the formula, but I would like the field only in the queue and not next to each state

I don't understand what you mean with 'in the queue'. If you're trying to make an expression be visible for only one value of a dimension then you're out of luck. That is not possible. Either the expression is shown for all values or for none.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

I wish I had the expression only in the last column of the pivot table if it is not possible, use a linear table.

in linear tables you can enter the total sub?