Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacoli2013
Creator
Creator

Problems with currency

Hello,

I have a document where I have SalesInvoicelines with Company, Datalevel and LineAmount. This LineAmounts are divided in ActualAmount and BudgetAmount depending on DataLevel. I have also a currency-rate because the amount can be in another currency like USD.

So in my script I have two calculations:

if (DataLevel = 'Budget' and  SalesInvoiceLineNumber > 0,(LineAmount/DWHConsolitationCompCurrencyExchangeRateToCurrency),NULL()) as BudgetAmount,

if (DataLevel = 'Actual' and ( SalesInvoiceLineNumber = 0 or  SalesInvoiceLineNumber > 12),(LineAmount/DWHConsolitationCompCurrencyExchangeRateToCurrency),NULL()) as ActualAmount,

I'm also loading a currencytable with different currencies. In the script I have a tab where a load that qvd and create a currencytable

On my Dashboard I have several tables with dimensions like Year, Month, Company etc. I use als also different expressions to calculate Actual and Budget.

Some expressions are :

= Sum({$ < Year = {$(= vCurrentYear)}, Month = {"<= $(=max(Month))"}, Quarter =, Month= > } ActualAmount)

= Sum({$ < Year = {$(= max(Year))}> } ActualAmount)

or simple = SUM(ActualAmount)

I have a Multibox for choosing the currency. When I build in the ExchangeRate, like = Sum(ActualAmount * ExchangeRate) I have to divide it by 2 to get the right amount.

My questions are:

1. How can I get EUR as Default Currency and 1 as Default ExchangeRate

2. Is my currency table correct created (tried to build in a intervalmatch)

3. Why should I divide the amount by 2 to get the right amounts

As example I have a little document uploaded where my currency  table is created and a little part of the InvoiceLines is loaded

Thanks in advance

Court

1 Reply
pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello,

Found the solution for my questions

For question one: created an Inline Table with one record (Euro and ExchangeRate)

For question two: there are many examples on this site and with some combining I got the right IntervalMatch for my problem

For question three: there was a mistake in our Datawarehouse, after that was solved, my Problem was solved.

SO: Always check you data and watch the Solutions given by the experts

See you

Copurt