cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scatter plot reference line

Hello to all,

I would like to create a scatter plot graph with due measures on x-axis. So i added the two measures and the i used the group command in order to create a cycle selector. Then i would like to add a reference line (median) and i want also see on the graph the value next to the reference line. So i used the add reference line area in the presentation tab but i dont know how to show the valute of the median line of the first measures when i selected the first one with cycle selector and how to look the second one when i change it on the graph.

Anyone can help me with this issue?

Best regards 

Andrea

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be fool your users into believing that they are using a cycle group, but use a button to toggle between the two expressions?

View solution in original post

15 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Try this and let me know if this is what you looking for? Conditional show based on your selection.Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

‌I Vishwarath and thank you for your answer. I would like to try what you suggest but i don't understand what i nave to put as measure in my expression. So i have measure 1 and measure 2 and i want to calc the median. So in the label space i have to write the calculation of what? --> median(?????)

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Yes, where ever you want the line to be and the label. I mean in the label and in the expression where you see the GreenRef, write your median expression. let me know if i have not quite understood your requirement. If i did not can you share a sample app or a snapshot of your output.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I Vishwarath sorry for the delay. I tryed to create an example, in which you will find a scatter plot graph with median for the y-axis and a cycle group for the x-axis. I would like to have a median for the x-axis that change whenever change the x-measure.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you share a sample if possible ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I sent to you via email the sample file. Is there a way to share it directly here?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Thanks Andrea, will look into it and get back.