Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scatter plot reference line

Hello to all,

I would like to create a scatter plot graph with due measures on x-axis. So i added the two measures and the i used the group command in order to create a cycle selector. Then i would like to add a reference line (median) and i want also see on the graph the value next to the reference line. So i used the add reference line area in the presentation tab but i dont know how to show the valute of the median line of the first measures when i selected the first one with cycle selector and how to look the second one when i change it on the graph.

Anyone can help me with this issue?

Best regards 

Andrea

15 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

It is kind of tricky to use the cyclic expressions to be rendered based on selections. I could able to add two median lines in X axis but hide and show using cyclic group expression, is where it is becoming trickier. May be someone else could help here?

sunny_talwar

May be fool your users into believing that they are using a cycle group, but use a button to toggle between the two expressions?

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Thanks Sunny, Could not think of that, was just thinking to get the Cyclic Group. Absolutely smart. 🙂

sunny_talwar

Its a stupid work-around which may or may not work.... but just thought of suggesting just in case it might help

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Naaa, it is definitely a smart work around because i doubt if we have any function to get the Expression level cyclic group names to work on. Probably this is the best way of showing those reference lines.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Vishwarath and Sunny for your advice. I will try this solution