Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III

Macro security settings default - allow system access

Hi.

I wrote a macro, it works.

Our users use documents via a terminal-server. Desktop version 12.0 SR5.

How to make so that when you open a document has not been window with a choice security macro settings? I did everything in this topic How to change macro security settings to allow system access, it is still a message pop up.

Even if you choose, when you change the macro starts all over again.

It interferes with our work, not all users can choose and macros simply do not work.

P.S.

Also, I noticed that there is a new rec in clients .ini entry in the

[Module checksum Safe]

If you copy it to another client, the window disappears.

6 Replies
sagarkharpude
Creator III
Creator III

Please have a look at this:

Macros(avoid Ctrl+Shift+M)

warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III
Author

That is, in other words the standard tools can not do this, you need either to accustom users to make the right choice or manage files .ini through [Module checksum Safe]?

sankartalluru
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi

https://community.qlik.com/thread/128670

Please refer the above link it will helps you

warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III
Author

The link I gave in the first post, this solution does not work. You can try this solution - create a document to write any macro, customize everything like in the theme, save, close. After changing the macro and before that there will always be a message on the security, until you make a selection or close the window.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Based on my experience, the macro security check will always pop-up the when you implemented a macro and open the .qvw first time, and it will also pop-up the first time when you open the .qvw after you modify the macro. But after that, the security setting will start to work and it will not pop-up again.

After you select and close the pop-up window, the [Module checksum Safe] will be added in the setting.ini. But the [Module checksum Safe] maybe deleted. And I am also do not know the reason yet, as I encountered once recently.

Check the discussion below for the other settings that may help you:

"Change Module Security" default value in Plugin

Change Macro security to allow System Access

Zhihong

warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes thank you.

Probably have to train users or make the right choice, or changes after the macro to open a document, make a choice and then copy in the .INI to all users. I think the Qlik could make life easier...