Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Legend display error in pie charts

Hi Friends,

I have a chart object in my application, in which I have given the fast change option to switch the bar chart to pie chart and vise versa. But when the fast change is done from pie chart back to bar chart, the legend is appearing twice. The legends remains unchanged till a cut paste operation of the chart is done or a new chart is created and the previous chart is deleted. But even if we do this, again if the fast change is done from pie to bar, the same issue will come up. Is this a bug in QlikView or is there anything I can do to overcome the same. Please let me know if I am not clear with my points. Also please give me your valuable comments on the same.

Thanks in advance for all the helps,

Joseph

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Go to properties -> Expression -> Un check the option Expression as Legend.

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. But actually I want the legends to be there in my chart so that the people seeing the chart will come to know about the dimension used for creating the report. I dont want the legends to be repeating twice when the fast change option is selected. I wanted to know whethere this is a default behavior of QliKView or not and if not how to overcome it. But still the solution given by you is also correct. I can keep this away by hiding the legends.

Thanks and Regards

Joseph D Thoppil