Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Can pivot table total column move to last column ?

Hi All

How to move total coulm to last column ?

Now total column at 2nd column.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try Green Color Check Box from presentation Tab of that object

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

5 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

my QVW

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try Green Color Check Box from presentation Tab of that object

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Thank you very much , it work fine now.

By the way when i move the total column to last column , it will automatic move the first row total amount for all aging column to below.

Do they allow move the total column to the last column , and keep the overall total for every aging total amount on top ?

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Awesome

By the way when i move the total column to last column , it will automatic move the first row total amount for all aging column to below.

For this, first of all this is not a straight table, And this is only allowing straight table not more than Pivot Table. That is drawback and good practice to show all sum partially for each Dimension.

Do they allow move the total column to the last column , and keep the overall total for every aging total amount on top ?

That is cause they are trying to generate one code to move the default my cursor. Even though, That is the way as i know to show Top or Bottom which we develop the Partial sum of primary and indexed dimension. And, They are using two radio buttons which qlik has options.

Good Luck

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Thank you very much for your sharing.

Paul