Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selectins

Hi All,

I have two List Boxes which contains Quarter values like Q1, Q2, Q3,Q4 and Month field which contains Jan,Feb....Dec.

1) If i select Q1 then Jan, Feb, Mar should show and remaining values should hide. This I have done using concat function.

2) If I select any value from Quarter and then corresponding values are showing in Month column but If I select Month value(in my ex Jan, Feb, Mar) and un select month value then Quarter value also clearing but as per my requirement Quarter selection should exist.

Please suggest me here.

Thanks,

QV11 User

2 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Can you post a sample app

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If you have a screenshot of the 2 list boxes, please share. I am particularly interested to know:

a) what values you get in month list box when you say you are using a  'concat' function ? (I assume you are using an expression instead of direct field)

b) select month value and then unselect month value, ... in simple terms you are hitting the Back button to go to preceding selection state.

If you have first made a selection in Quarter list box, it should stay when you select the available value in month list box and unselect (i.e go back to previous state)

It will be interesting to see what you have implemented using concat in the Month list box.