Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unable to export data as an excel from straight table

I have created a straight table with  150 + fields and was trying to export as an  excel . It is giving an issue of

" hypercube results are too large "in qlik sense.

Please help ! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

150+ fields!? Uhm, Qlik Sense is not an ETL tool that just happens to also have a fancy UI that can product some pretty charts. If you need an excel file with 150+ columns then you're probably using the wrong tool. That's probably excel, but perhaps you have no control over that. In that case find a way to transform the source data with a real etl tool and export to excel from there.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

150+ fields!? Uhm, Qlik Sense is not an ETL tool that just happens to also have a fancy UI that can product some pretty charts. If you need an excel file with 150+ columns then you're probably using the wrong tool. That's probably excel, but perhaps you have no control over that. In that case find a way to transform the source data with a real etl tool and export to excel from there.

Not applicable
Author

Ha ha , I was expecting this . Thanks

Not applicable
Author

how much is the maximum size can we export  ?

I am just curious if any one could answer.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I think that mostly depends on the amount of ram in your machine. But I don't export masses of data to excel so I don't have a good idea of the limits.