Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nagireddy_qv
Creator II
Creator II

Limit dimensions on a barchart

Hi all,

In Qliksense, can a bar chart  be limited to display specific number of dimensions when it has a scroll bar for all dimensions, but to limit to show only lets say ?

How can we achieve this?

@mto

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Swetha,

The only way I am aware to do this is by using the Dimension Limit functionality. Since the # can be an expression you may be able to use some conditional logic to compute this. If there is more info I find for you, I will update this discussion.

Thanks for your inquiry and being a Qlik Community member.

Here is a brief video on the topic:

Qlik Sense - Using Dimension Limitations

Let me know if this helps.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
nagireddy_qv
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I would like both scrolling functionality as you see in the picture below along with dimension limit functionality.

75f62d65-575d-4ef6-bf45-5767b00a7ea4.jpg

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

I am not seeing that representation - however it looks like Qlik Sense - is this on a mobile device?

I have a scroll view window on the right - and I am limiting to 8 Countries

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
gauarvdebnath007
Contributor
Contributor

Hi this will work on the measure sum(sales), and will show the top/bottom time and  will not work if we want to get the latest/oldest time period.