cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atsushi_saijo
Creator II
Creator II

Resize Current Selection Box smaller, without horizontal scroll bar

The Current Selection Box must be resized to save some space.

Error 2.jpg

However, the horizontal bar gets in. Where can I change this horizontal bar so that either it appears smaller point, or does not appear.

Error 3.jpg

I would appreciate for your feedback on how to.

13 Replies
atsushi_saijo
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This is very interesting. I missed the comment section in the app. I will implement this in current app too.

Error 7.jpg

Thank you for fast feedback.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Thanks for posting the link to my example Aaron.

jonnaamb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello experts,

Continuing the above context, if we look at the screen shot of Atsushi Saijo, I'm facing an issue with Fields column where FieldOne and FieldTwo are not column-width optimized so they'll be seen as FieldO and FieldT

Please let me know how to correct this issue. It's a standard Current selection box, not a custom one.

Thanks and regards,

Ambareesh Jonnavittula

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you hover your mouse over the end where the field name is truncated you will see the cursor change to indicate it can be used to resize the column.  Left click and drag to give yourself more room here.

Giving more room to the column names though will in turn give you less room for the selection values.

What I tend to do is keep the current selection box minimised, with a counter of current selections.  Users can then double click to maximise.  An example of this can be seen here:

QlikView App - Generic Data Profiler

Alternatively you can use the app that morganaaron‌ has posted a link to above which has a more dynamic selections box.

Hope that helps,

Steve