Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is QlikSense shared cloud able to export to csv or pdf?

I am not getting the option to do so after exporting to the shared cloud.  Is this by design?  I have not come across any documentation or references to it online.  I am using the free version, so I suspect it is a limitation related to that.  Is there a setting somewhere that is used to manage that ability for followers?  Thanks in advance.

12 Replies
PeterVanOers
Contributor III
Contributor III

‌Hi Steve,

I've used the Free Qlik Cloud before and you can only export an object if the app isn't published.

Not applicable
Author

OK, I just purchased the Sense Cloud Plus offering just to try it out for myself. I can say with 100% certainty that it does NOT afford the capability of downloading to CSV via a right click on table visualization, nor on a crosstab. However, these very things allow download as CSV when the same app is in "personal cloud". It does let me share a bar chart via a right click.  It seems the answer is settled, even if it is not what I wanted. 

Browsers tested: Chrome 50.0.2661, Firefox 46.0

OS used: Mac OS 10.11.4, Windows 8

Thanks much to everyone who responded.  I would have liked some clarity from Qlik itself on this, but this subject is not addressed in any of the documentation I have seen, neither did any Qlik representatives I spoke with know for sure.  Presumably this does work with an Enterprise license, but I certainly won't be recommending it for purchase unless I can know without question that this is the case.

Not applicable
Author

Confirmed.

Export data from a chart is NOT possible on SHARED cloud.

This seems to be a specifically programmed feature.

A developer can export any data from (any) browser from (any sheet) as long as this is in his/her workspace.

A Qlik specifically programmed "shooting itself in a foot" feature (without ever saying anything about it).

It specifically removed possibility of export data from any shared cloud reporting solutions.

No comments.

Alexei Akimov

]