Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
h_demarco
Contributor III
Contributor III

Aggr, Max and Sum

Dear Qlik colleagues,

File attached is calculating the total time of sales order flow inside company I work for.

We have average time and total time. The second gets the worst case on each department (Logistics, Sales-Comercial and Financial). But we desire to get the longer Sales Order (Pedido) instead of longer on each department.

For example: in out/2015 the longer case in Sales dept took 1174h56min and it was PEDIDO=102365. The longer case in Financial dept took 846h36min and it was PEDIDO=102663. The longer case in Logistics dept took 1448h05min and it was PEDIDO=102297.

But the question is: which was the longer PEDIDO in all 3 sectors (from beginning to end of flow)?

I already tried some formulas with Max, Aggr and Sum, but maybe it is not this way.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks and best regards,

Henrique

14 Replies
h_demarco
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Not yet, but I will check your proposal in a few minutes.

By the way, thanks for your quick reply.

h_demarco
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny,

It is not exactly what I need. Your solution is returning total time in the department that took longest lead time.

Please, have a look at my answer to Andrey Khoronenko on 17/01/2017 11:21.

As you guys are returning suggestions to me, I think problem is getting clear.

Thanks for your help, once again.

Henrique

h_demarco
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Folks,

With some of your suggestions the expression

=max(aggr(Sum({<Situação_Fluxo-={'11'}>} Tempo_total),PEDIDO))

is returning the number that I am looking for.

sunny_talwar

How about this?Capture.PNG

=Sum(Aggr(If(PEDIDO = FirstSortedValue(TOTAL <$(='[' & GetCurrentField([Tempo]) & ']')> PEDIDO, -Aggr(Sum({<Situação_Fluxo-={'11'}>} Tempo_total), PEDIDO)), Sum({<Situação_Fluxo-={'11'}>} Tempo_total)), PEDIDO, $(='[' & GetCurrentField([Tempo]) & ']'), Setor))

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Henrique,

First, I created a variable varMaxVolume, which calculates the maximum total time of the sample (if the sample is not present, the maximum time is calculated from all the data). It contains the expression

=Max (Aggr(Sum(Tempo_total), PEDIDO))

Next, build a table with dimension PEDIDO and expressions

1) Comercial:      Sum({<PEDIDO= {"=Num(Sum(Tempo_total))=varMaxVolume"}, Setor={'Comercial'}>} Tempo_total)

2) Financeiro:     Sum({<PEDIDO= {"=Num(Sum(Tempo_total))=varMaxVolume"}, Setor={'Financeiro'}>} Tempo_total)

3) Logística:        Sum({<PEDIDO= {"=Num(Sum(Tempo_total))=varMaxVolume"}, Setor={'Logística'}>} Tempo_total)

4) Grand Total:   Num(Sum({<PEDIDO= {"=Num(Sum(Tempo_total))=varMaxVolume"}>}Tempo_total))

We get a table with a single line, with a maximum value of Grand Total in the sample or all data

4.jpg

Now you can build a histogram. Dimensions PEDIDO and Setor, expression

Num(Sum({<PEDIDO= {"=Num(Sum(Tempo_total))=varMaxVolume"}>}Tempo_total))

5.jpg

Of course the parameters and settings of the histogram can be done in accordance with the tasks. Like this is what we were looking for. I am glad if I can be of any help to you.

Regards,

Andrey