Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Logo in qlik sense sheet

Hi,

How to put two company logos in a qlik sense sheet.

regards

5 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

When you open an app on right side you'll find a Gear Symbol, click that to open the settings as seen in 2nd image.

Click on the Image box to browse through the available images to add your image instead.

You can save your company logo in below destination folder to add other than default qlik sense images.

C:\Users\YourUserNAME\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Content\Default

Image1.pngImage.png

rittermd
Master
Master

You can put as many 'Text and Image' objects on your sheet as you want.  If that is where you are talking about.

If you are asking how to add them to the sheet icon in the hub for this app then I am not sure how you can add more than one there without creating an image file outside of Qlik that contains them both.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,*thank you , i know how to do that, what i need to know is how to put two logos in the same place , the first in right and the second in the left.

Regards

MK9885
Master II
Master II

You cannot embed 2 images in one sheet.

One of the side will be for Sheet Name, you can either place your logo on left or right but not on both sides of the sheet.

But you can use text & image object as mentioned by Mark to put as many images you like.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you.