Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to keep only certain post in one special folder ? So that i can view those post again and again.

Hi All

For example i have post 100 question in this forum , i like to keep 10 post which i need to refer very often in next one month , it is possible for me to save these post into seperate folder , so that i don't mix with other post i send.

Hope some one can advise me.

Paul

6 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

I thought maybe bookmarks would work, but I can't figure out how to show those threads that I've bookmarked.

Thanks to Sunny's post below:

If you view your Profile, click the More dropdown, and select Bookmarks; you will see the posts that you have bookmarked.

sunny_talwar

May be this:

mwoolf

swuehl
MVP
MVP

You can also access your bookmarks from the search bar:

2017-01-20 15_01_45-Browse - Content _ Qlik Community.png

Paul, if you want a better organization of your threads etc. I think the best way would be to use e.g. the bookmark feature of your browser any specialized provide.

Search and bookmarking in the forum itself is not very convenient and powerful, IMHO.

sunny_talwar

Look at that, I show up at the top for Stefan's search window.... This is indeed a proud moment for me. Thanks Qlik and JIVE

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

What I have always done is used One Note.

One Note allows you to create as many different pages as you want. Copy the thread subject and paste into One Note. This creates a link to the thread.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Stefan

Thank you for your advise . Yes you and sunny is correct , book mark is the best way.

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +659:261804