Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

I need to present why company with SAP should use click view ?

HI All

i need to present. why SAP customer need to use Qlik View to gain the full benefit of invest in SAP.

DOes any one have ppt for this topic ?

paul

26 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Thank you so much for detail explanation.

Base on your email about using connector the benefit is security compare to export to CSV.

Your conclusion is better invest in SAP connector ?

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +659:261804

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If your company has good products or projects you may go and invest on SAP. True, This is very secure which fetching data from SAP using Qlikview(We trust and certified the QlikTech International AB[SE]).

So, I would humble request you to go a head and invest on SAP then you will get more idea on this. First try the trail version and then invest on license. Offcourse, Your corporation must have SAP Employees.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

You are qlik view developer ? You live in which country ? It english your official language ? You using SAP connector for QLIK ?

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

‌Hi Chintan

Thank you very much for your advise on how qlik view can use as data visualisation for SAP.

Actually I am not sure to spend money to buy QLIK VIEW connector . as I am not sure how easy to make use of SAP report writer to create CSV file for me to import into Qlik. If it is easy I want to save money on invest in connector as it is very expensive to me. Pls advise me.

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, I am into Qlikview developer cum BI respective where i situated in India. Off course, Yes i am using SAP Connector for Qlikview. And after that i came to know the SAP is the best and official data fetching into qlikview. Even i've worked many DB like more than 15+ DB's unfortunately our company didn't trust other DB's. Instead of all we are using SAP Now

I doubt, What was the intend to know from my portfolio

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

I see so you the right person I should consult you , since you have the experience which related to my question.

I want to know your profolio because I just like to know you more , since you share with me so much detail .

Pls send me email paulyeo@tdstech.com

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Done