Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show/Hide extension

Hi everybody,

I know that this question has been asked several times, but most of the questions are a little bit old so I would like to know if someone knows hot to show/hide an extension under conditions (in my case the Grid Chart Extension).

Thanks a lot to everybody !

11 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

I don't think that there currently is a way to hide an object in Qlik Sense like there is in QlikView.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nicolò,

Only you delete the extension of your sheet, changes will be maintained and if you need modify this, then you add again the extension.

regards!

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Show/Hide is a feature that has to be programmed in to the extension, it's not a global capability,

-Rob

yasmeenk
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Not applicable
Author

Hi Yasmeen and thanks for your help. I've already got that extension, but I'd like to have something that works without buttons, something only based on variables that change when I select some fields. Do you something that would allow me to do this?

Thanks again !

msmSahaj
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is there anything come up now for global??? Or Can we show/hide the extension(value/property) from another custom extension?

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I believe the Vizlib container supports conditional show.

Vizlib

-Rob

manoj217
Creator III
Creator III

This show hide extension is not taking the objects so we couldnt identify the object to apply the action

msmSahaj
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is it open source free version?