Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting Email to multiple recipients in single mail(NPrinting 16.2)

Dear all,

It seems NPrinting by default sends emails one by one to each recipient, If I add emails in group then also it will send emails one by one to each recipient. If I use CC and BCC to mark CC to my Email id then I am receiving multiple mails (which will be Total recipients * CC) . Is it possible instead of sending one by one mails to each recipient we can send one email ?

Thank you.

6 Replies
mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

yes it is possible. Just add into one recipient the addresses separated by comma.

BR,

Matus

nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Matus,

Thank you for replay.

Your solution working for static recipients, however, I am using dynamic recipients here. My QlikVeiw application have some defaulters list and the defaulters changing every time when my application reloading. These defaulters will be my recipients. and hence i have scheduled task to import recipients and created group.  So please let me know if we can do same for dynamic recipients as well

Thank you--

Nayan

Not applicable

If the recipient list is dynamic, then you will need to schedule a Recipient Import before the Report Task.

If your recipient list is in a QVW, in NPrinting 16.x you can build a chart in the QVW with the relevant information and import the recipients directly from the chart.

Tutorials you might want to look at are here:

How to Import Recipients from QlikView Documents - Features Track

How to Create and Import Recipients with Filters and Distribution Groups

nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Aran,

Thanks for reply,

solution you proposed was already there, however, we can not send email report in one shot. Email sending will be one by one only.

mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

You need to combine these two approaches - export recipients with concatenated addresses (one recipient per group) and import these.

Matus

nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Matus,

Its working good. Thank you