Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Mismatched Address when set Certificate on Qliksense

Hello,

Our IT has provided us with the Certificate and when I installed Certificate on the Qlik Sense Server and added the Thumb print(With Spaces) in the proxies of qmc and restarted all the services and when I go to launch hub or qmc, I get Mismatched Address error on Certificate. I have checked Certificate and it is pointing to the Certificate that IT has provided.

Has anyone experienced similar issue and any insight is appreciated,

Thanks!!

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

stop the proxy service. Try to enable the certificate using IIS site (temp site may be) for the port 443. Then stop the IIS , , start the proxy service.

This would fix the issue.

nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks Karthikeyan, tried it - no luck. Still showing Mismatched Address. Any other options, I should be checking?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Keeping proxy off, Try the temp site to see how that works with certificate. If that's working fine, We have to verify the thumbprint number match on both.

nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

@Karthikeyan - Get same Certificate -Address Mismatched message when tried https://localhost with Proxy service stopped. How do we figure out why is this happening?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Basically 443 port should be binding with the certificate. Can share your certificate binding screenshot so that we can make it's correctly configured please.

nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

The 443 port is already set up in the Bindings to the Certificate that was issued by IT. Here is the screenshot-

443Binding.png

nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Found the Issue, when the Certificate CSR was generated, there were Subjective Alternative names was setup and that is causing Mismatched Address. Another Certificate is being generated without Subjective Alternative Names and that worked. Thanks Karhikeyan for providing valuable ways of troubleshooting the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi nadkalyan‌,

Can you please share some more detailed steps on how it helped you to resolve this ? We are also getting the same error when trying to access through public URL for rest api authentication.

Thanks,

Hardik