Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

My chart and table how to make both display same value ?

Hi All

My Table 1 return correct value , i am using SET expression.

My Chart 1 return wrong value , when i using Flag.

Hope some one can share with me where go wrong ?

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Paul, Please put same expression on Two objects. It will give Same result as you expected.

And, Here chart1 -- You have filtering for Only Year

But, Table1 -- Filtering many. Check and confirm the Same

FYI, Attached

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

12 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

my qvf

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't have QlikSense License, Would you copy the expression which you used for ex: Table & Chart

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rubenmarin

Hi Paul, I don't see any flag, if table 1 is giving the correct result... why not use the same expression?, I think that using set analysis is the best approach.

rubenmarin

Hi Anil, one of the good things of Sense is that you can install Sense Desktop and open any app without a license.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Ruben

Yes you are right , this will encourage many people to try the Qlik Sense and give feedback to them , so that in future their product will be better then competitor. As I notice the different in Ver 1 to 3 , there are a lot of improvement .

But then if customer buy the license copy , they are allow to publish the Doc easy , now for me to upload the QVF to cloud need manually , I think for license user can do it automatic I think . As I don't have license version . In case you know pls share with me .

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +659:261804

rubenmarin

Hi Paul, I can't help you with this question, I don't know how the cloud licensed version works, but I know the On-Premise version and it has very big benefits over the desktop version, I think a licensed version is a must-have in corporate environment.

Still the desktop version has many utilities, and fully functions for personal use, I have one installed in laptop and desktop computer... it allows to open any qvf posted in the community and make quick tests without having to access the server, for qvw's, if you don't have a licensed QlikView, you can't open the samples (well, you can open 4, but that's it).

Hope you find the answer to the cloud version.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is this you are expecting

Capture.PNG

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

May I know what you did to make both same ?

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +659:261804

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Nothing, Simply copy the same expression from Table1 --> Chart1