cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connection to Qliksense Engine failed for unspecified reasons on hub

Hi everyone,

I accessed the hub and "An error occurred Connection to the Qlik Sense engine failed for unspecified reasons. Refresh your browser or contact your system administrator" message displayed. (Sorry for message in Japanese)

bandai_068.JPG

I tried the following actions.

・checking " Allow Http"  in QMC/Proxy/Port

・adding  internal&global IP address and hostname to QMC/Virtual Proxy/Central Proxy(Default)/Advanced/Host White list

・delete "Windows" from QMC/Virtual Proxy/Central Proxy(Default)/Authentication/Windows authentication pattern

・opening  the ports "80, 443, 4239, 4241-4244, 4248, 4432, 4444, 4545, 4555, 4747, 4899, 4900, 4949, 5050, 5151, 9028"

on Symantec EndPoint Protection firewall.(Symantec EndPoint Protection is install on Qlik Sense Server.)

What are other possible solutions?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer. This problem was solved to  change the router firewall rule to allow ports

80,443,4243,4244 and 4248 and the IP address of my customer's server.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
fmarvnnt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Whitelist the IP addresses like siggested in this article:  Connection to the Qlik Sense engine failed for unspecified reasons.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer. This problem was solved to  change the router firewall rule to allow ports

80,443,4243,4244 and 4248 and the IP address of my customer's server.

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Qlik Sense is accessing fine on my few clients but for a specific client it is not working when I asked to switch it some another internet access it is working fine. So I am sure its something relate to security. My question is do Client who is outside of your network need to open these ports in his machine or network too to access Qlik Sense ?