Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
byrnel0586
Creator
Creator

Can't add pivot table chart as level in Pixel Perfect report

Hi all,

I am trying to add an existing pivot table chart as a level in my pixel perfect report but the only options that are appearing are field names and variables - no charts. How can I add a pivot table to the detail of my report? Reason I am using pixel perfect instead of excel is that I need to have a large footer at the bottom of each page.

Any help is appreciated!

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi Linda,

it is not possible to use pivot tables in Pixel Perfect. The alternative is to clone the pivot table and convert the clone to a straight table in your QVW or Sense app. You will need to regenerate/refresh your data to see the new straight table. After updating the QVW or sense app and refreshing/regenerating the data, please restart your NPrinting services as well to ensure the changes are visible.

You can then use the straight table data in your PixelPerfect report.

Hope this helps.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable

Hi Frank,

I have followed your suggestion and changed my pivot table into straight table.

But when i am adding the table as an image it is not populating properly. and also when i added that to a level i am getting below error. can you please help me in resolving this.

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Nani

Frank_S
Support
Support

Nani,

Your specific issue is a known bug and is resolve in NP 17.3 which is scheduled to be released later this week or early next week.

If you continue to experience the issue after upgrading, please submit a support request here.

http://www.qlik.com/support

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!