Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show excluded selections in chart

Hi everybody,

I'm using Set analysis to show excluded values of the field Location in a listbox with this expression

=aggr(only({1-$} Location), Location)

Now I'd like to show these data in a chart. Is it possible to do so?

Thanks a lot for your attention

Best regards

Nicolò Cogno

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

If you add the set analysis {1-$} to all aggregation functions in your chart expressions, your chart should be calculated on the same 'currently excluded' record set.

(you may also use calculated dimensions with set analysis or maybe alternate states with triggered selections / state actions to achieve similar, there are multiple ways to achieve similar)

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Show what data in a chart? Can you elaborate with an example?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

If you add the set analysis {1-$} to all aggregation functions in your chart expressions, your chart should be calculated on the same 'currently excluded' record set.

(you may also use calculated dimensions with set analysis or maybe alternate states with triggered selections / state actions to achieve similar, there are multiple ways to achieve similar)

Not applicable
Author

First of all thanks for your help. I've got a table that contains names of cities where there are industries (the LOCATION field) and the cost of the components delivered in those places. I've got a chart that shows these selections and I would like to show the unselected values in another chart

sunny_talwar

I think Stefan has already mentioned, but the idea would be to use the same set analysis that you have used in your list box to use in the expressions for your chart {1-$}

Not applicable
Author

Okay, thanks for your help!!!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot for your help!!!